Learn specialist language in English and how to communicate in the UK legal system with this challenging yet fascinating course. Many topics are covered by tutors, including: UK property law, UK employment law, UK/ International contracts, sale of goods & UK company law. Training sessions include discussions, debates, case studies and lots of specific language input. Classes are taught in small groups for between two and four weeks and there are four starting dates throughout the year. This English for Law course is suitable for students of law or overseas professionals looking to set up in the UK.
The programme is accredited by the United Kingdom reputed awarding body CPD and certificate will be issued to learner for their professional development.
Core subject areas of English for Law include:
- Vocabulary related to your specific field(s) of law
- Communication skills for advising clients and legal opinions
- Drafting contracts, legal opinions and memoranda
Benefits of English for law Course
- Improve confidence and fluency when using English in a professional capacity Enhance your ability to represent your law firm or organisation
- Improve your awareness of Legal English and Business English
- Better legal drafting skills for contracts and other documents
- Better presentation skills and negotiating skills
- Find out more about the UK legal system and compares with your local regulations
- Network with other legal students and professionals from around the world
Who Should Participate ?
Legal English courses are typically in small groups as we believe that the best way to learn are through our unique method of teaching known as structured practice.
- Law students and practitioners.
- Legal Firm staff.
- Professional wants to learn English for their better future prospective.
- People interested to work in legal sector
- Minimum age of 18
||£ 50 per participant.
|Campus Based Course: