The CCNA certification (Cisco Certified Network Associate) indicates a foundation in and apprentice knowledge of networking. As a networking professional, you will cultivate industry-supported skills and credentials that you will be able to transfer to future employment opportunities. With your CCNA certification, you will be able to demonstrate and promote the fact that you have the necessary skills to do your job effectively and you are certified by the leader in Network Technologies.
CCNA certified professionals can install, configure and operate LAN, WAN, and dial access services.
- Describe the purpose and functions of various network devices
- Select the components required to meet a network specification
- Use the OSI and TCP/IP models and their associated protocols to explain how data flows in a network
- Describe common networked applications including web applications
- Describe the purpose and basic operation of the protocols in the OSI and TCP models
- Describe the impact of applications (Voice Over IP and Video Over IP) on a network
- Interpret network diagrams
- Determine the path between two hosts across a network
- Describe the components required for network and Internet communications
- Identify and correct common network problems at layers 1, 2, 3 and 7 using a layered model approach
- Differentiate between LAN/WAN operation and features
- Describe the operation and benefits of using private and public IP addressing
- Explain the operation and benefits of using DHCP and DNS
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot DHCP and DNS operation on a router.(including: CLI/SDM)
- Implement static and dynamic addressing services for hosts in a LAN environment
- Calculate and apply an addressing scheme including VLSM IP addressing design to a network
- Determine the appropriate classless addressing scheme using VLSM and summarization to satisfy addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environment
- Describe the technological requirements for running IPv6 in conjunction with IPv4 (including: protocols, dual stack, tunneling, etc).
- Describe IPv6 addresses
- Identify and correct common problems associated with IP addressing and host configurations
Basic Ethernet Lan Implementation
Designing Ethernet Lan’s
Ipv4 Design And Troubleshooting
Configuring Ipv4 Routing Protocols
- Think critically
- Communicate effectively with both verbal and written forms
- Administer a network infrastructure
- Troubleshoot problems in an existing network environment
- Evaluate and implement new and future technologies into current system
Calendar of Studies:-
- The training comprises of modules.
- The duration of each module is one and a half week.
- The classes will be offered in the afternoon to accommodate the employed.
- The trainees will work and develop projects on selected topics to have hand on experience.
The training program is practical and practice oriented. It encompasses all the aspects of CCNA. Each module will comprise of 10 hours of studies under the guidance of highly qualified and experienced faculty of experts. The project development will be given extra time beyond class room hours. Our organization has developed data base of potential employers and will help and support the trainees by recommending and referring to these employers for gainful employment.
Interactive lectures, Video Clips, Discussion, Brain Storming, Individual and Group assignments and Presentations, Case Studies, Role Plays, Home Assignments, Field Visits, Handouts.
Who Should Participate ?
- Individuals running their own business
- Individuals interested to set up their business
||£ 50 per participant.
|Campus Based Course: