Today, more than ever before, supply chain management has turned into an integral part of business and is essential to any company’s success and customer satisfaction. Supply chain management rationalises everything from product flow to unforeseen natural disasters. The effective supply chain management can help organizations to diagnose problems and disruptions correctly. It plays crucial role in moving items speedily and efficiently to destination. Modern supply change management entails the strategic alignment of end-to-end business processes to realize market and economic value, as well as giving a firm the competitive advantage over their business rivals. The individuals or managers of business firms need to be conversant and skilled in supply chain management to survive and sustain in competitive world.
This training course provides full understanding of concepts and skills for dealing with supply chain affairs. The graduates of the course will be able to help companies build a competitive edge based on high levels of technical and managerial competence gained during the training.
The programme is accredited by the United Kingdom reputed awarding body CPD and certificate will be issued to learner for their professional development.
Module 1: Introduction/ Background of Supply Chain Management
Module 2: Handling the management of production system
Module 3: Handling Procurement and vendors
Module 4: Handling Inventory
Module 5: Handling Warehouse
Module 6: Handling Logistics
Module 7: Global Supply chain
Module 8: Project
- At the end of the training course the participants will be able to;
- Develop understanding of meanings and concept of supply chain management
- Handle management of production system
- Manage procurement and vendors
- Develop and manage inventory
- Manage warehouse and logistics
- Acquire supply chain skill
- Develop project on supply chain.
Calendar of Studies:-
- The training comprises of 8 modules.
- The duration of each module is one and a half week.
- The classes will be offered in the afternoon to accommodate the employed.
- The trainees will work and develop projects on selected topics to have hand on experience.
The training program is practical and practice oriented. It encompasses all the aspects of supply chain management. Each module will comprise of 10 hours of studies under the guidance of highly qualified and experienced faculty of experts. The project development will be given extra time beyond class room hours. Our organization has developed data base of potential employers and will help and support the trainees by recommending and referring to these employers for gainful employment.
Interactive lectures, Video Clips, Discussion, Brain Storming, Individual and Group assignments and Presentations, Case Studies, Role Plays, Home Assignments, Field Visits, Handouts.
Who Should Participate ?
- Individuals running their own business
- Individuals interested to set up their business
- Managers of business establishments, industry or other organization
- Managers/ professionals of agriculture business organizations, elementum
||£ 50 per participant.
|Campus Based Course: