Leadership Development Program (LDP)
Leadership Development Program (LDP) is designed for leaders of managers…managers in the middle. It is built around 6 factors vital to the success of managers: influence, communication, thinking and acting systemically, self-awareness, resiliency, and learning agility. What Will I Learn at the Leadership Development Program?
As a result of attending this leadership development training program, participants will acquire the ability to:
• Bridge the gap between senior management & the front line.
• Lead across organizational or geographical boundaries.
• Learn the art of collaboration.
• Solve complicated problems & take wise action in complex, rapidly changing conditions.
• Manage stress, build resiliency & leverage multiple life roles.
• Build a network of supportive leaders to continue development.
Who Should Attend This Leadership Development Training?
Mid-to-senior level leaders who lead other managers; operational, group or department managers; or leaders who work up, down and across the organization should attend this leadership development training program.
Challenges Addressed in the Leadership Development Program (LDP)
The Step in Education understands that challenges such as these are faced by today’s mid-to-senior level leaders:
• Getting the top & the bottom of the hierarchy to work together.
• Collaborating across the organization – across the globe.
• Maintaining resiliency while handling uncertainty, solving problems & dealing with interconnected systems.
• Tackling big priorities on all fronts.
As leaders balance demanding jobs and roles outside of work, a clear understanding of one’s own leadership style and clarity around development goals is imperative for success.
Why Choose Step in Education Leadership Development Program?